Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

Default supper tonight

On Jun 28, 3:21 pm, "Nancy Young" > wrote:

> Yesterday I was looking through the freezer for some pasta sauce
> and came across a container of pork and pepper goulash I make
> some time ago. I got the recipe from Jamie at Home on FoodNetwork.
> It was very tasty over rice. I like finding an occasional surprise in the
> freezer. [snip]

Similar freezer-leading-to-dinner experience. I started a clean out
the freezer exercise yesterday and came across some "master sauce" for
Chinese red-cooking. After breakfast this morning before it got too
hot I had a pot of that simmering on the stove full of drumsticks.
They'll be part of a patio dinner tonight.

Bracciole (I don't vouch for this spelling any more than you do for
yours) always sounded like a poor work-to-reward ratio to me, but I'd
be happy to be proven wrong....-aem