Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Sheldon is offline

Default Adjusting appliance temps w/ no rheostat

On Jun 26, 2:45�pm, hahabogus > wrote:
> Sheldon > wrote in news:7d1ead24-81d7-4e0f-8b1f-
> :
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/43k5j9

> err Sheldon the rated power for this is 0.5 watts...not suitible for
> kitchen appliances; fine for speakers though...good chance the yogurt maker
> is rated over 500 watts. Can you say poof in the first usage.

Err, there was more than one on that page, and it would have been easy
to search further (why didn't you do that).... I only supplied the URL
at all in case the poster had no knowlege of what's a Radio Shack.
That's why I said to bring that puppy along... Radio Shack will sell
you the correct hardware and will offer free advice. I've always
found that there is someone at any Radio Shack that is very
knowlegeable and helpful. Helping the little guy with electronics
projects is the cornerstone of Radio Shack. There's a Radio Shack in
most every neighborhood so no one has to travel very far... that's the
very first place I go for any ald all electronics related issues...
need a new rechargeable battery for a Sony cordless phone, go to Radio
Shack, they'll have it in stock so no waiting and it'll cost far less
than directly from Sony.

http://www.radioshackcorporation.com/history.html

---