Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,talk.politics.animals
Rupert Rupert is offline

Default Daily Mail: How a strict vegan diet made my children ill

On Jun 25, 5:11*am, Dragonblaze > wrote:
> On 24 Jun, 18:45, "Mr.Smartypants" > wrote:
>
> > > Some names have been changed.

> > along with the FACTS.

> Mind going through the article and pointing out to me what facts the
> Dail Mail changed?
>
> Dragonblaze

It may well be that there are no incorrect factual statements in the
article, but it's not balanced. It's propaganda.

Bringing up a child on a sensibly planned vegan diet is perfectly safe
and most vegan children are perfectly healthy, and indeed are actually
more likely to have healthy eating habits and various health benefits
later in life. Lots of parents feed their children unhealthy non-vegan
diets and seriously damage their health as well. Childhood obesity
from eating junk food such as McDonald's is a much more serious
problem than the health problems experienced by a small number of
vegan children.