Jonathan Ball

Default The Irrational Search for Micrograms of Animal Parts ( 8thContinent Soy-Milk Deception)

William Hershman wrote:
> "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
>
>>...which will henceforth be shortened to either the
>>Irrational Search, or the Search for Micrograms.
>>

> Most of Jonathan's parts are measured in micrograms.
> Ha! gotcha JB.

How ya been?

> You make a good point, but I think the decision to avoid animal products has
> already been made.

If the wish to avoid animal parts were based on
something rational, e.g. allergic reaction, I could see
it. But don't you, Bill, think the Search for
Micrograms is...well, just ****ing silly to the Nth degree?

> This thread is just to help people follow that
> decision, and whether it's a rational one or not is another subject...one
> which most would avoid debating with you.

Why do you suppose that is?