William Hershman

Default The Irrational Search for Micrograms of Animal Parts ( 8th Continent Soy-Milk Deception)

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> ...which will henceforth be shortened to either the
> Irrational Search, or the Search for Micrograms.

Most of Jonathan's parts are measured in micrograms.
Ha! gotcha JB.
You make a good point, but I think the decision to avoid animal products has
already been made. This thread is just to help people follow that
decision, and whether it's a rational one or not is another subject...one
which most would avoid debating with you.