Daniel Miller

Default 8th Continent Soy-Milk Deception

8th Continent is the brand of soy-milk that comes in those plastic
roundish curve-contoured bottles. I formerly discovered that it had
the sheep product of lanolin. But lately I reviewed the ingredients on
a bottle and lanolin is not listed, only "natural flavors."

My suspicion is that there has been no change in the composition of
the product, they have merely realized they can tuck the lanolin
content neatly away behind the innocuous designation of "natural
flavors." Anyone agree with this suspicion? Anyone got the lowdown on
the rules, if any, for the "natural flavors" catch-all?