Posted to alt.food.diabetic
krom krom is offline

Default Hot weather meals

Well when my wife cuts her apples up to take to work i tried to nibble the
little bit she left on the cores from slicing...send me thru the roof..

Ive tried apple many times and no apple love for me..always spikes me
bad..yet i can eat a entire can of pinapple or a pint of strawberries or
most any berry with not a budge.

KROM

"Alice Faber" > wrote