Posted to alt.food.diabetic
jacquie[_2_] jacquie[_2_] is offline

Default Hot weather meals

I remember when hubby talked to a salesperson about another model ..at
another company..how much insulation he wanted in our house...she told him
it was a bit overkill..he asked her how long had she lived in AZ .. We
have has much insulation allowed in the roof ..walls..and floor, plus dual
pane windows, that helps allot. My bedroom is far away from the AC unit and
it gets hot because it's the side the sun comes up....so we bought a
portable AC, for the summer.