usual suspect

Default "The other white meat"...

C. James Strutz wrote:
> VANCOUVER, British Columbia (Reuters) -- Pork products processed and
> distributed from the farm of accused Canadian serial killer Robert Pickton
> may have contained human remains, police and health officials said
> Wednesday.
>
> Rest of the story at:
> http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americ...eut/index.html

That's pretty f'ing disgusting, but serial killers don't exactly play with a
full deck. The concerns are that human remains contaminated some of the pork,
not necessarily that he was mixing the two intentionally. Who knows what he did.

Too bad Canada doesn't have a death penalty. Everything I've read about Pickton
makes him a posterchild for capital punishment: he's a sado-sexual predator who
raped and murdered prostitutes. He'll stand trial in a couple years for at least
15 murders (plus seven more cases already in the pipeline) and rapes out of over
sixty cases he's believed responsible. The guy just doesn't deserve to breathe
our air or walk our earth.

Try to remember his victims as more than tainted pork:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/features/bc_missingwomen.html