Dutch

Default "vegans": willingly gullible fools, when it suits them

"Laurie" > wrote in message

> "Dutch" > wrote in message
> > "Laurie" > wrote

> > > If lying matters, then why do you lie about animals being used in
> > > products such as glass and steel, when you have no credible data to
> > > support those claims?

> > Who said that?

> As the reference CLEARLY shows, I was responding to ,

I was responding to him, and it was several months ago. What kind of
lame-ass news server are YOU using?

)
> Subject: Do seals have rights?

If you are referring to his claims that vegans contribute to the deaths of
animals, then he *is* supporting that claim.

His problem is not unsupported claims, it's an unethical and sophistic train
of thought called "The Logic of the Larder."

You think lack of support of claims is everything because you have wasted so
much of your life amassing that huge pile of crap you laughably call
evidence.

-snip-