Posted to rec.food.cooking
Virginia Tadrzynski Virginia Tadrzynski is offline

Default Friday Night Fish Dinner

"Dimitri" > wrote in message

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Dinner tonight, whiting fillets. I'll be dipping them in an egg wash
>> then coating them with a blend of cornmeal & flour seasoned with salt and
>> a little cayenne pepper for kick. They'll be pan-fried. The fish will
>> be accompanied by crookneck squash, sliced and sauteed in butter along
>> with some onion. I haven't decided yet whether I want to make chips
>> (fries) or mashed potatoes.
>>
>> What are your plans?
>>
>> Jill

> Charlie's Pizza & Movie night (grandson)
>
> Toasted Sourdough with Pizza Sauce & Cheese (pepperoni is a maybe)
> Apple Magic slices, mini carrots, & salad.
>
> Back to Basics (He picks the movie)
>
> Topping it all off with Ice Cream
>

> --
> Old Scoundrel
>
> (AKA Dimitri)

sounds like here. Poppa John's pizza. Got to get ready for Darling
Daughter's graduation party so I am gutting (not tearing out but cleaning
out) the house so the table is taken by 'if this is your crap come and get
it before the trash man comes tomorrow'.....
-ginny