Donna Rose

Default Mineral Waters, your favourite(s)?

In article >,
says...
> I have always lived in urban areas with very good tapwater (Boston, New
> York, San Francisco) and never had a need for mineral water (except when I
> lived in Mexico City).

Our water here in SF has been judged to be one of the best in the nation.
Our former mayor, Willie Brown, was supposedly in the process of bottling
it for sale for two bucks a bottle; I remember seeing the bottles on the
news one night, but I've never actually seen it in a store so I don't
know if his idea ever made it to market.

--
Donna
A pessimist believes all women are bad. An optimist hopes they are.