Louis Cohen

Default Mineral Waters, your favourite(s)?

The Coca Cola Company in the UK recently had to admit that Dasani was
filtered tapwater from a town in Kent. Not that there is anything wrong
with the tapwater, but it costs extra to buy it from Coke.

I have always lived in urban areas with very good tapwater (Boston, New
York, San Francisco) and never had a need for mineral water (except when I
lived in Mexico City).

That said, I always thought the height of hip was to dine in a restaurant
with a large bottle of Pellegrino on the table.

----
Louis Cohen
Living la vida loca at N37° 43' 7.9" W122° 8' 42.8"