ipse dixit

Default Further reflections on the bogus "efficiency" critique of feeding grain to livestock

"Zakhar" > wrote in message ...

> The topic here was your sickening kowtowing to ~~the evil Californian
> dwarf~~

No. The topic here is your refusal to properly engage
your opponents with anything other than puerile quips
followed by quick a dash for the door. As much as I
hate to agree with "usual suspect" and Jon, they're
both correct in saying you have nothing substantive
to offer in support of your position (whatever that may
be) at all.

<unsnip>
"usual suspect" wrote:
You accuse both Jon and me of stalking, harassing, etc., though we both
substantively address posts and issues raised in these groups. Yet when
I read your posts, they're never substantive. Never! What are your
posts? Nothing but remarks cruelly noting characteristics of birth and
attempts to agitate. That's harassment. That's stalking. Why don't you
try addressing issues -- rather than physical characteristics -- for a
change, asshole?
<endsnip>

You haven't changed one bit since;
[start Derek]
> > Are you going to start chasing me around this
> > forum calling me baldy, or something, now?
> > Let's face it: it's all you do anyway.

> That's not true and you should know it.

It IS true, Zakhar. You and Ray run around
here like a couple of kids in a teenager's
chatroom. Your one-liners aren't even funny
or creative, yet day after day the pair of you
make right chumps out of yourselves by trying
to be cute.
[end]

"little baldy dwarf" isn't funny or imaginative, and
it certainly isn't a valid replacement for an answer
to the questions being put to you. If you can't
stand the heat in here, get out an find a nice little
chatroom somewhere.