usual suspect

Default Further reflections on the bogus "efficiency" critique of feedinggrain to livestock

Suckhard wrote:
<...>
> Arhhh how sweet, just like two little love birds....

You accuse both Jon and me of stalking, harassing, etc., though we both
substantively address posts and issues raised in these groups. Yet when
I read your posts, they're never substantive. Never! What are your
posts? Nothing but remarks cruelly noting characteristics of birth and
attempts to agitate. That's harassment. That's stalking. Why don't you
try addressing issues -- rather than physical characteristics -- for a
change, asshole?