rick etter

Default vegan children

"Barney Fifet" > wrote in message

> rick etter wrote:
>

> > > Why pretend you are on topic or on the issue. Each time you post it is

> > always
> > > about that opportunity to justify an abrasive abusive tone. Bully

coward
> > shit is
> > > all your commentary demonstrates nothing more!

> > ========================
> > And your posts are what? What a hoot, loser. Keep on goose-stepping

there
> > with your militia butt-buddies, fool.
> >

> My posts are not fake. I don't claim to be here to defend farmers or

hunters.
> You come here to tell everyone how they are stupid and that only you know
> everything about the topic of this group. You act like it is your business

what
> other people eat.

===========================
Nope. I've never told anyone what they have to eat. i just point out their
ignorance and stupidity. Kinda like what I've been doing to you.

I don't bother this shit. I only recognize that you and Ball
> are abusive shumcks that think you ****ing pedantic gods when all you are
> abusive bully cowards that like to feel big by beating up and rabbit

huggers!
> You're ****ing cowards is what you are!

Thanks for the fine example of "fowl langauge". ROTFLMAO Yep, you'd
better get to bed, third graders need their rest, and you have more need for
learning than most 3rd graders, eh stupid?