rick etter

Default vegan children

"Barney Fifet" > wrote in message

> rick etter wrote:
>
> > "krakatoa" > wrote in message
> > > That was my point. That ignoramus said "that is no way to bring up a

> > child".
> > >
> > > I challenge the poster to go take a walk around a mall or school and

tell
> > me
> > > that the average diet of today's youth is any way to bring up a child.
> > >
> > > Rampant childhood diabetes and obesity, and you think vegans are the

one's
> > > hurting their children!?

> > =====================
> > Not the issue. Vegan does not automatically mean a healthier diet,

period.
> > Why can't you post like normal people, and place your stupidity in-line

with
> > the rest of the posts?
> >

> Wait. If that is not the issue (and it may not be) who says that your

attacking
> fowl mouthed rants are anymore on topic either.

==========================
I suggest you go back to third grade for another year and learn to read.
Quote one post where I have been "fowl mouthed". ROTFLMAO

You could give a shit if vegans
> are healthier. What you are here for is to troll for an excuse to be

abusive. A
> bully that seek soft targets Rush limbaugh style.

===========================
LOL Having anice little rant are we little boy? Does your mommy know
you're not in bed?
Does she know that *you* use "fowl mouthed" language? ROTFLMAO

> Why pretend you are on topic or on the issue. Each time you post it is

always
> about that opportunity to justify an abrasive abusive tone. Bully coward

shit is
> all your commentary demonstrates nothing more!

And your posts are what? What a hoot, loser. Keep on goose-stepping there
with your militia butt-buddies, fool.

"misguided

diet.

diabetes,