krakatoa

Default vegan children

That was my point. That ignoramus said "that is no way to bring up a child".

I challenge the poster to go take a walk around a mall or school and tell me
that the average diet of today's youth is any way to bring up a child.

Rampant childhood diabetes and obesity, and you think vegans are the one's
hurting their children!?

"rick etter" > wrote in message

> "krakatoa" > wrote in message
> > What is your point?
> >
> > The poster said "that is no way to bring up a child" and "misguided
> > beliefs".
> >
> > Can a vegan diet be unhealthy? Of course! Just like *any* other diet.
> >
> > Is a vegan diet inherently unhealthy - no.

> No less so than any other.
>

> > "rick etter" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "krakatoa" > wrote in message

> > etc. -

> animals,

> > > And you. An unhealthy diet is just that, unhealthy. Those can be

vegan