Rusty Lipbalm

Jonathan Ball wrote:

> Pay attention, ****witted "vegans". This shouldn't be
> that hard for you to get.

That's right Johny No-Balls it's not hard for us all to get. We all
understand that after spending most of your life listening to Nazi's
like Rush Limbagh and Micheal Savage you feel like you have the right
stuff to save the world from people that would like to eat healthy and
instead of being a fat Nascar junky that lives on cheetos and pepsi. We
that this shit has rotted your brain and that is why you post these
rabid diatribes that ar best do us all a great service in that you are a
poster child of the effect conservative talk radio has uneducated white
trash dirt balls like you!

Why don't you share with us all what your educational background is?
Could it be that you never went beyond talk radio? Tell us what you
think of Rush Limbaugh. Tell us if I am wrong about you. Tell us you
come from a good family that loved you correctly as a child and never
called you stupid throughout your whole life.

What we want to get through our heads is what it is that spawns such
ignorant idiots like you.

Any body got a truck load of hydrocodone, Rush has a hemorrhoid!

Second paragraph of this link and you will see just where to 8th grade
educated Jonathan Ball gets all his bile!

http://www.abctexas.com/saxe/saxe01012004.html