usual suspect

Default Henry VIII

degeneRat & Sewer wrote:
> Whatever, Usual

Hehehehehe. No, not "whatever." Words mean things and I proved it to you
yet again. I even got you -- unintentionally, I might add -- when
playing with words in the subject another thread. In your benighted zeal
to one-up me on vulturine versus vultural, you proved what a bitter old
crank you really are.

Your trite and petty dismissal of the facts about your church and its
history shows your lack of erudition, not mine. It also proves you're
disingenuous when it comes to issues, which was no surprise given your
categorical rejection of the historical continuum of AW and AR. As Jon
has rightly noted, you are a classical one-upper and a rank sophist.

<snip of ad hominem lies>