Posted to alt.food.barbecue
43fan[_2_] 43fan[_2_] is offline

Default Brisket Flat, no fat, what to do!!

Heh... my BIL gets a side of beef every year, so I told him to tell the guy
he wanted the brisket this time instead of getting it all ground up. Well,
I run into the guy he gets it from the other night and he says "Hey, I fixed
up that brisket for him, all trimmed up nicely, no fat at all, ready to go!"
I didn't have the heart to tell him he thoroughly f'd up the brisket as far
as smoking goes... or at least I figure he did anyway...

Curious about your all's thoughts? Injection of some kind to "create" fat?