usual suspect

Default how to deal with trolls in this group

Rubystars wrote:
>>I sure hope the trolls don't post so much so I won't have to give
>>money to PETA. It's all on them, you know. They've been warned!

> Wouldn't it be more productive to donate to a legit animal rescue group,
> like breed rescues, no kill shelters,
> or wildlife rehabilitators?
>
> PETA is the kind of group that would try to start rifts between mothers and
> their children, with that little comic
> "Mommy kills animals." and throws blood on people. Why would any sane person
> donate to them?

Your question is apropos in light of whom it was asked: Is one (like the
OP) who defines the world as "animals good, people bad" showing signs of
mental coherence to start with? After reading the OP's (non)reply to
this question, I stand by that assessment: no rational person would
think that he could get others to bahave differently or indifferently on
such ridiculous grounds, even if he were truly sincere (he's not) about
sending money to that terrorist organization.