rick etter

Default how to deal with trolls in this group

"MrFalafel" > wrote in message
om...
> "Rubystars" > wrote in message

.com>...
> > "MrFalafel" > wrote in message
> > <snip>
> > > I sure hope the trolls don't post so much so I won't have to give
> > > money to PETA. It's all on them, you know. They've been warned!

> > Wouldn't it be more productive to donate to a legit animal rescue group,
> > like breed rescues, no kill shelters,
> > or wildlife rehabilitators?
> >
> > PETA is the kind of group that would try to start rifts between mothers

and
> > their children, with that little comic
> > "Mommy kills animals." and throws blood on people. Why would any sane

person
> > donate to them?
> >
> > -Rubystars

> The trolls here are terrified of the spread of vegetarianism and AR,
> which PETA promotes.

========================
LOL That's just plain stupid. Of course, a vegan diet does that to
people... Not one of us has ever told you what you can or cannot eat.
vegans on the other hand would gladly force their dysfunctional views on the
rest of us, and many here have said so over and over. We discuss the false
ethics behind your simple rule for your simple mind, 'eat no meat.'

This idea would mean that their trolling would
> translate into the funding of a group promoting something they are
> against. The idea is to get the trolls to carry on their endless flame
> wars and trolling in a more appropriate newsgroup and not this one.

We're not trolling, fool. I suggest you look of the meaning of the term.
we discuss perfectly reasonable ideas about how your religion is delusional,
dishonest, and false.