MrFalafel

Default how to deal with trolls in this group

"Rubystars" > wrote in message .com>...
> "MrFalafel" > wrote in message
> <snip>
> > I sure hope the trolls don't post so much so I won't have to give
> > money to PETA. It's all on them, you know. They've been warned!

> Wouldn't it be more productive to donate to a legit animal rescue group,
> like breed rescues, no kill shelters,
> or wildlife rehabilitators?
>
> PETA is the kind of group that would try to start rifts between mothers and
> their children, with that little comic
> "Mommy kills animals." and throws blood on people. Why would any sane person
> donate to them?
>
> -Rubystars

The trolls here are terrified of the spread of vegetarianism and AR,
which PETA promotes. This idea would mean that their trolling would
translate into the funding of a group promoting something they are
against. The idea is to get the trolls to carry on their endless flame
wars and trolling in a more appropriate newsgroup and not this one.