Dirk McDougal

Default how to deal with trolls in this group

Yung Duk Dong wrote:
> Dirk McDougal wrote:
>
>> Yung Duk Dong wrote:

>>> Is that supposed to be funny? Oops, I forgot to laugh. You do seem
>>> like enough of a tool to donate money on such specious grounds, though.

>> Neither he nor the nitwit who originally suggested donations to PeTA
>> as a response to "trolls" has made or will make any such donations.
>> It was merely trolling on their part; it was also a lie.

> I know. It's kinda desperate that they think they can scare off others
> with outright deceit in the silliest form of bribery I've ever seen. I
> wonder if such incoherent thinking is from organic mental illness or
> just malnourishment. Maybe both?

I have a well developed theory about
self-marginalization and auto-alienation. "veganism"
is a conscious embrace of a pseudo-ethics that the
embracer KNOWS will marginalize him. Deliberately
adopting a marginalizing philosophy is symptomatic of
mental illness. Being marginalized, and suffering from
the alienation that marginalization produces, is viewed
by rational people as a bad, damaging thing. No
mentally and emotionally sound person would *willingly*
marginalize himself, but that's precisely what "vegans"
knowingly do.