Rubystars

Default how to deal with trolls in this group

"Gary Beckwith" > wrote in message
<snip>
> From here on in, I'll keep track of how many messages they post, and if
> others want to join me we can figure out a reasonable amount of money to
> contribut to PETA, or perhaps the Animal Farm Sanctuary, based on their
> postings. Perhaps we can even donate the money in their honor.

I dont' agree with a lot of the stuff people have posted in here, but that's
no reason to donate to a
radical terror-supporting group like PETA! You'll be doing something much
worse than trolling on the
'net if you do that.

And when the ALF or ELF kill somebody, I hope that you feel some remorse for
donating to an organization
that supports them.

-Rubystars