Posted to rec.food.cooking
George Shirley George Shirley is offline

Default Now for the Reverse Side of the Coin

notbob wrote:
> On 2008-05-30, Virginia Tadrzynski > wrote:
>
>> But revenge is good.....he has a four year old who for the life of him
>> 'can't' or 'won't' shut up........His father doesn't understand what he did
>> to deserve this.....I smile and think 'just wait until YOU burn dinner,
>> smart ass'.....payback is....you know, a bitch.

> "I hope our grandsons give their fathers hell!--Can't wait to see it!--"
> -- The Other Generation, Flower Drum Song
>
> nb ....sings it daily

When your grands are small is the time to get revenge on your children
for being little pills. I used to give all my grands toy musical
instruments that really worked, trumpets, drums, bugles, any thing that
made noise. Remember those toddler "lawn mowers", had the little doodads
inside a dome that went up and down and made a sort of engine noise. I
tried to get a carload deal on those suckers. Our kids got where they
would hide when they saw us coming with big packages for their kids.

Now we get to do it again for the greatgrands, even more fun.