Posted to rec.food.cooking
Virginia Tadrzynski Virginia Tadrzynski is offline

Default Now for the Reverse Side of the Coin

"Billy" <Hereiam@hotmaildotcom> wrote in message
> On Fri, 30 May 2008 19:21:00 -0400, "Virginia Tadrzynski"
> > wrote:
>
>> Being economical, I made 'burgers'
>>using turkey meat and popped them under the broiler.

> Your entire store sounds phony as a three dollar bill. Turkey
> burgers didn't become "fashionable" until the middle/late 90's.
> But..then again...that is just my observation. Your time line just
> doesn't jive.

Ground turkey has been around since mankind discovered 'grinding
meat'.....FBS was hatched Jan of 1984 and he was about three, so 1987 is
approx. but then why am I justifying this to you. It happened, believe it
not.
-g