Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger_Lily Tiger_Lily is offline

Default What a moron!

Andy wrote:
> Nick Cramer said...
>
>> Today 5/20 FBG 84. Just before dinner 83. Had a 10.6 oz. frozen Glutino
>> Penne Alfredo (61 gms net carbs) for dinner. One hour PP BG 158. Two hour
>> 181. Three hour 142.
>>
>> Makes up for the previous days.
>>
>> 5/16 FBG 97 Before 83 1 hr 111 - bacon, eggs, 1/2 potato
>> 5/17 FBG 85 no meal - A/C died, 105°F inside, stressed out
>> 5/18 FBG 95 1 hr 118, 1 hr 86, 1 hr 105 - another hot day, just snacked
>> 5/19 FBG 99 Before 89 1 hr 110 - bacon, eggs, cheesy mushrooms and potato

> You've got your God awful diet. Checked your cholesterol lately?
>
> At your rate you don't have much time. Get a will notarized if you haven't
> already, if you have a wife and kids.
>
> I await the last meal that kills you! You've devised a diabetic sat. fat
> diet that is just absurd.
>
> What the ****, do it up. Brainiac.
>
> Andy

well Andy, you are yet again showing your posting ignorance

if you have a comment, can you direct us to something that supports what
YOU say? and i don't mean the USDA dietary recommendations

too bad we have 4 or 5 Andy's about, or i would simply kill file your
snotty responses

--
kate
type 1 since 1987