Posted to rec.food.cooking
hahabogus hahabogus is offline

Default pies

"HappyMamaTo3" > wrote in
:

> "hahabogus" > wrote in message
>> So I opened my mouth and said I'll bring a pie, last night at work.
>>
>> A dreamsicle pie takes less time to make than it takes to shop for
>> the ingredients. So bright and early 8AM (after being up till 2) I
>> stagger to the store. I get the stuff required and make the pie. This
>> causes me to wake up fully and I decide to roast a spatchcocked
>> chicken so into the oven
>> that goes. This leads to thoughts of lunch and a salad ...so another
>> trip to the store...Salad nearly made...Damn no cukes or shredded
>> cheese and my supply of sliced almonds is dangerously low so another
>> trip to the store is
>> required...The clerks were starting to laff at me.

> I'm not laffing I swear. Holding my breath in an effort not to explode
> yes.
>
> I hope that all the dishes were worth the price of gas
>
> Cindi
>

>> --
>>
>> The house of the burning beet-Alan
>>
>> A man in line at the bank kept falling over...when he got to a teller
>> he asked for his balance.

I don't get gas until after supper (burp!)...the store is approx 400 to
500 ft (6 house lots and a parking lot, a block and 1/2) from my house
and I walk...unless I'm getting a mess of stuff (more than 4 heavy bags
full).

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

A man in line at the bank kept falling over...when he got to a teller he
asked for his balance.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080528-0, 05/28/2008
Tested on: 5/28/2008 11:28:46 AM