Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nathalie Chiva Nathalie Chiva is offline

Default What to do with Brie?

On Sat, 24 May 2008 11:11:54 -0500, Sky >
wrote:

>er, cheese that is <G>. I have a chunk of brie that I need to use 'fore
>too long. Typically, I just put slices Triscuit crackers (baked and not
>baked), but I'd like to know what the local RFC-denizens like to do with
>their brie cheese. I've tried it baked encased with phyllo, but I
>wasn't too thrilled with the outcome. Savory, with steaks maybe?
>Sweet, with jams and preserves or fresh fruit? What say y'all?

I usually eat it as is. However, I've recently seen a recipe for Brie
quiche which looked appetizing - you might google that and try it -
oh, and be sure to report back :-)

Nathalie in Switzerland