Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Bacon'd asparagus dinner

Before dinner BG 67. Jun made bacon wrapped asparagus and Pearl oysters,
plus cheese and hot Italian pork sausage. Heavenly! One hour PP BG 68.
Guess I'll have a handful of tortilla chips and try to remember the 15-15.
;-)

15 min BG 72. I'll check it at one hour. One hour 72! Jun sold 300 Curry
Puffs today. I just found a broken one . . . and ate it! I'll check again
in an hour. Weird. I know those Curry Puffs are high in carbs. Flour,
potatoes, onion, sugar. One hour PP 82. Two hour 107.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~