Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default What a meal!

"krom" > wrote:
> I truely detest green stuff this is my way to sneak it into my life..i
> find if i combine it with meat i can tolerate most of it..that or raw in
> a salad..with meat in it of course..lol..to me a good salad has eggs
> sliced and bacon crumbles and chicken breast cut into strips and lots of
> cheese.

I have no great love of broccoli or cauliflower, but it's tolerable when
pan-fried in bacon fat or stir-fried with other stuff. OK with lots of
cheese, too. I like crispy skinned fried chicken thighs, wings and
drumsticks, in that order. Breast chopped up in a chicken salad with mayo,
green onion and fine chopped celery. Hadn't thought about crumbling bacon
into it. That sounds good. Thanks.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~