Posted to alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg
higher elvisarchy higher elvisarchy is offline

Default the soy debate!

if they stuggle they should give up.

besides there's some soy products out there which so far in the labels claim
to not have any animal product or biproduct of any type... most times i can
agree because i don't suffer the fires of gerd and make me miserable.

i can tell if it does... after i eat it and my stomach burns like hell i
check again... most times yes.. it'll have something like casein in it and i
missed that entirely.. just like with all that soy/vegan cheese.. yeh....
ok.

they really should make it clear on those packages.... say such as

"vegan burgers!" (then somewhere it should say) not a VEGAN product!

there.