Posted to alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg
higher elvisarchy higher elvisarchy is offline

Default the soy debate!

i've had soy for years...

nothing... zip.. zelch... come on.

it's not the soy it's the processing of course.

and i drink soymilk (silk is the best i can find.. the rest their
ingredient lists are way too long...) because i can't drink animal
milk...... GERDsville.

soy has done no damage to me in all the years i've digested it..

i even eat the soynuts/beans straight...

i love propaganda.... just like those who say veganism and vegetarianism
makes you sick, weak, *** and evil!