ipse dixit

Default Thanks, jonnie: a good rebuttal

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:56:48 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:

>"ipse dixit" > wrote
>
>> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 01:54:50 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:
>> >
>> >Large amounts of food can be obtained by *one death*, no cultivation, no
>> >harvesting, no spraying, no decimation of indigenous wildlife.
>> >

>> And larger amounts of food can be obtained
>> without causing any deaths at all, such as crops
>> gown under glass, so stop lying and trying to
>> push meat onto people as the least-harm diet
>> when it clearly isn't, pusher.

>Vegans are not just pushing a diet of greenhouse grown food, they push any
>and all sorts of vegetables, grains and fruit, regardless of how they're
>grown,

Straw man. Vegans do not promote veg regardless
of how it's grown. You'll need to support that claim.

>and do so using the most lurid and hateful rhetoric they can muster.

You are trying but failing to divert attention away
from the point in that you are pushing meat onto
vegans as THE least-harm diet while knowing
a better vegetarian alternative is to eat crops
grown under glass or foraging. You're a pusher
peddling a lie to coerce ethical people into taking
a product they don't want or think ethical. Do you
understand what I'm getting at yet, pusher?