Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Fred Lackey Fred Lackey is offline

Default What is "Pechugas al Estilo Sonora?"

> Breasts to the Sonorous Style is what Babel Fish translated it
> to. Are you sure it was seafood and not chicken?
>
> What was in it?

Ranger,

THANK YOU for helping. Because of your reply I was able to figure out
that the receipt was wrong. So, I tracked down their web site AND
MENU online (I tried calling them but the language barrier was too
great and they politely ended the call... I think).

What I had was tilapia. The dish was called "Tilapia Ala
Veracruzana". The menu is a bit difficult to read because of how it
was scanned, but the description says, "Fresh sauteed Tilapia
smothered in hearty Veracruzana Sauce with sauteed Chili Pablano &
Mushrooms."

Here are the links...

THIER SITE:
http://www.casamexicanabargrill.com

THEIR MENU:
http://www.casamexicanabargrill.com/mex006.pdf

I'm getting closer! I'm still a bit clueless, but I'm getting
closer! =)

Thanx,
Fred