Posted to alt.food.wine
Robert11 Robert11 is offline

Default To Nils From OP Wine Suggestions Please ? (non-Merlot's)

Hi Nils,

I live just outside of Boston, Mass.

Much thanks for help, reallyt appreciate it.
Sure is a lot to know !

A little confused over which are the relatively inexpensive cooking white
wines to try that you suggest ?
Could you perhaps just give me the brand names of a few reds, and a few
whites in a short list ?
That would make it a lot easier for a real beginner like me.

Regards, and thanks again,
Bob