Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected] Desideria1313@gmail.com is offline

Default Grill girl now needs hibachi help! ;-)

Now that I have the new hibachi, I want to play with it!

But...It's been years since I grilled on a hibachi. Been looking
through my recipes, and they're all for the Weber grills--they say
things like "Indirect Medium" or "Direct Medium" which are hard to
measure on a hibachi. They also assume that I have a cover to use.

Can anyone here point me to a good online site for recipes that will
work on a hibachi? Or at least provide some suggestions for working
with the hibachi?

Thanks in advance to the members of the barbecue pit,

Desideria