Posted to rec.food.equipment
pltrgyst[_1_] pltrgyst[_1_] is offline

Default Brookstone Hands-Free Soap Dispenser

On Tue, 13 May 2008 18:55:11 -0700 (PDT), Dee Dee > wrote:

>http://tinyurl.com/6axou2
>
>I bought this hands-free soap Dispenser at Brookstone. Here are the
>reviews.
>
>My recommendation: YES!

Just what I'd need, Dee -- another three AA batteries a month. And what happens
when you walk in the bathroom with filthy hands and the batteries are dead?

Not to mention that you still have to rub your hands together to get them clean
and rinse them.

I don't usually have to use my elbows to simply pick up a bar of soap... 8

My recommendation: don't have one. If it seems useful to you, have at it.

-- Larry