Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mark P. Nelson[_2_] Mark P. Nelson[_2_] is offline

Default Sierra Nevada "Bigfoot Ale"

zxcvbob > wrote in news:687cssF2r1hdtU1
@mid.individual.net:

> Now that I wrote the subject line, I'm not sure what else to say.
>
> Amazing beer. It's a limited edition, so if you see it, buy it. But be
> careful, it is almost 10% alcohol. So you could hurt yourself if you
> drank several of them rather quickly -- which would be hard to do (the
> quickly part) because although it is very smooth it's also heavy and
> rich, almost creamy.
>
> Bob

They may label it an ale, but it would be known as a barley wine in the
U.K. An article on same:

http://www.beerhunter.com/documents/19133-000146.html

Good stuff, to be treated with respect.

Mark.

--
While I'll admit that anyone can make a mistake once, to go on making
the same lethal errors century after century seems to me nothing short