Jonathan Ball

Default No need for farm animals.

Jahnu wrote:

> On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 15:59:44 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> > wrote:
>

>>Jahnu wrote:
>>
>>>It's funny how meat heads

>>Oh, *there* is a calm, rational, discussion-advancing
>>expression.
>>
>>> always go balistic

>>I didn't. I described, rather, how so-called "ethical"
>>vegetarians have no regard for the constitution, in
>>their fanatical wish to impose their views on others.

> Constitution? You forget I am from Europe. I couldn't care less about
> your constitution.

Irrelevant, and truly a stupid, ****witted dodge. The
point is that stupid irrational "vegans" want to
overthrow the legitimate, lawful, constitutional
governments wherever they are, in order to impose their
benighted values on others.

>>>and have to resort to all
>>>kinds of imbecile and moronic responses when the subject of
>>>vegetarianism comes up. I wonder why that is.

>>It isn't. You have invented it in your sick, sordid
>>imagination.

> Invented?

Yes: invented, in your sordid imagination.

>>>I guess they have
>>>neither empathy for other living entities

>>False.

> Anyone who supports the mass slaughter of animals in the modern
> consumer culture must be completely devoid of any empathy towards
> other living entities.

False. Repeating it, and using more words to do so,
will not make it true. Your claim is false.

>>It isn't. You are an irrational, overwrought crackpot.

> I am merely stating facts, that's all.

No, you are not stating facts. You are venting your
spleen; nothing more.

>> You exist, barely, at the fringe of civilized
>>society. The truly strange thing is, you voluntarily
>>went out onto the fringe.

> Now, that's real rational

Yes, it is. It is a rational observation of you and
your social milieu.