El stinky

Default vegan cabbage salad at Pokez

t.racer wrote:
> Welp, the obvious ingredient is pepper because you can see it and
> there's definitely some kind of oil, but I can't figure what. And I'm
> sure there's salt. Other than that I can't figure it out. I need a
> culinary master to go have some and get the recipe for me!

I've never been to Pokeez. If you take me there for lunch tommorow and i
will tell you whats in it. Someone yesterday mentioned carrot and that it
was similar in taste to the "tahini" dressing they serve at Dojo on St Marks
in NYC. This is the 2nd time in two days i've heard someone ask what the
dressing at Pokeez was.
Home Of The Tiltwheel
http://listen.to/tiltwheel
singing about dumb stuff for a while now...