Kim

Default Awesome Vegan Pancakes

This is an original recipe by moi! Made them for the first time tonight and
they were sooooooo good and soooooo satisfying I had to share! 8-)

Serves 2

3/4 cup flour (half whole wheat, half unbleached white)
1+1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 cup low fat soy milk
2 tablespoons sunmaid (thompson) raisins
10 raw almonds, chopped
1 small banana, sliced
3 oz firm tofu, cubed small
approz 1/4 tsp cinnamon

Mix flour and baking powder, then add soy milk. Stir well, then add
remaining ingredients. Cook on a lightly greased (I used extra virgin olive
oil) iron frying pan until golden brown on each side and cooked through the
middle. I covered the pan with a lid for part of the time.

Serve with pure maple syrup on top and Yves veggie sausages on the side...
yum!