Posted to rec.food.equipment
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Stainless steel

Zeppo wrote:

> Is the bottom very thick? I've seen pots where the sides are flush but the
> bottom is just much thicker than the sides of the pot. Pretty much the same
> thing in a different style.

They appear to be the same thickness throughout. I find that they heat
evenly, don't scorch on the sides (even with a gas flame licking up the
outside), they resist sticking, and clean easily. The handles are
well-designed (I don't need to use a pot-holder), the lids fit well, and
the edges of the pots have a rounded lip, making it easier to pour.

I saw the same pans in one of the more up-scale shops in Edinburgh
(Scotland) a few years ago, under the Pro-Clad name, but I don't know if
they still sell them there.