Jahnu

Default No need for farm animals.

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 20:10:14 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> wrote:

>Animals are wantonly killed in the course of producing,
>storing and distributing your vegetables, the ones you
>stupidly think are righteous because they don't contain
>animal parts.
>
>How much rice do you eat?

Do you mean to say that there wouldn't be a difference if I smashed
your head with a shovel and squished a tomato? Do you actually want me
to believe you don't distinguish between which living entity you kill?
Would it be the same to you to kill a pig as it would to harvest corn?
I don't believe you. In that case, watch out for the guys in white
coat.

www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org