Jahnu

Default No need for farm animals.

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:18:15 -0500, "rick etter"
> wrote:

>"Jahnu" > wrote in message

>> hehe, see how desparate they become when you just flood them with
>> facts. I can just see the idiot, flustered, hammering away on his
>> key-board so eager to send his lame comments that he doesn't even take
>> the time to run the spell checker first.

>Now, go have that nice blood-drenched dinner, hypocrite.
>>
>> No thanks, I leave that to you, meat-head.

>You really have no clue as to your bloody footprints, do you, fool?

Listen, I am the vegetarian. I don't even kill flies. I think there is
a soul inside all living entities - how exactly are my footprints
bloody, O wise one?

And you eat meat and support a superfluous coca cola and
slaughterhouse culture. They go hand in hand in Macdonald. Are you so
idiotic that you are unaware of the violent crimes companies like
Burger King and Macdonald commit towards nature?

And you accuse me, a peaceful vegetarian, who is preaching against
cruelty to other living entities, of having bloody footprints... ??
...hahahahaha that's just too lame.. are you actually being serious?
Tell me you are joking, right? You can't be this brain washed.

www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org