rick etter

Default No need for farm animals.

"Jahnu" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 17:53:58 -0600, "Russ Thompson" >
> wrote:
>
> >> BTW, I don't advocate veganism. I advocate vegetarianism. Still mooses
> >> don't take milk products.

> >What do you suppose happens to the cows who produced the milk that makes
> >your cheese after they are no longer productive?

> I live in an Indian village, where the cows are allowed to live out
> their full natural lifespan.
>
> Apart from that do you mean to say, that it is alright to slaughter
> animals in the billions every year in automated slaughter houses,

==================
At least they die a humane death, unlike the ones that suffer and die at the
hands of your crop production.
Those mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, and amphibians die gruesome, horrible
deaths all for your cheap, convenient veggies.
Why is it ok to slice, dice, shred, dis-member, and poison these animals,
hypocrite? Oh yeah, because they are the animals *YOU* cause to die, and
you only focus on what you think others are doing, eh killer?

> because the animals are also being exploited by the dairy industry?
>
> Then you make the mistake of thinking that two wrongs make one right.

You're mistake is thinking that your lys make anything 'right'. Too bad
they don't, killer.