rick etter

Default No need for farm animals.

"Jahnu" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 13:22:24 -0500, "rick etter"
> > wrote:
>

> >"Jahnu" > wrote in message

> >> HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

> >==================
> >Something you've never done, killer.

> Oh, but I have, meat-head. The facts don't go away no matter how much
> you deny them.

=====================
They don't mean anything to the meat argument, killer. All you've done is
again proven your ignorance on the subject.

Do keep it up though, the laughter is healing...

> >> The New York Times, Tuesday, June 20,

> >snippage of 'factoids' that have no bearing on the massive amounts of

death
> >and suffering *you* cause by you diet.

> Nothing causes so much suffering to highly sensitive living entities
> and ruins the environment as the meat production.

==================
Another ly. Is that all you have? Tell us how that moose you could eat
causes all that massive envirornmental damage.
care to start, killer?

> >Are you really so stupid as to believe that a veg*n diet in the far north

is
> >benificial to animals overall?

> If more people go vegetarian less animals suffer,

======================
No, stupid, all you do is change the types of bodies, and then leave the
ones you kill to just rot where they fall.

that's just common
> sense. It doesn't whether they live in the far north or not.

====================
It makes a big difference stupid. That you can't see that says alot about
your deliberate ignorance.

The meat
> production is only the second largest business in the world because
> there are so many meat-heads like you.

=================
No, because it tastes good, provides a healthy diet, and is economaical.

> > ou really need to feed those two braincells
> >of yours if you do, killer.
> >
> >Now, go have that nice blood-drenched dinner, hypocrite.

> No thanks. I know it must be hard for a die hard meat-head like you to
> fathom that you can live without meat, but I can assure you it is
> quite possible. Not only is it possible, but your quality of life will
> improve so much more by turning to a vegetarian diet.

No, it won't. You can't get all the nutrients you need from plants.

> Just to hammer home the point once more, so that everybody can see how
> clueless you a

No, you already the clueless king of usenet comedy, killer....

> HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

You've lost, yet again, hypocrite.

snippage of crappola...