rick etter

Default No need for farm animals.

"Jahnu" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 13:11:38 -0500, "rick etter"
> > wrote:
>

> >"Jahnu" > wrote in message

> >snippage of more from a cut-n-paste bozo that has nothing to say of his

own,
> >mainly because his veagn diet has diminished his one remaining braincell

> >mush...

> At least I have something to cut and paste to support my position.
> What have you posted to support your position, except whine and bicker
> over the irrefutable facts that I keep sending?

=====================================
No, you don't. The first pile of crap you posted was just that, crap. No
one starves in this world because not enough food isn't produced.
Production is not the problem, tyanical maniacs like you, now that's another
story...

> But keep squirming meat-head. I am going to flood you with facts until
> you finally shut up and crawl back under the stone where you came
> from. Here is some mo

You wouldn't know 'facts' if they bit you in the butt, killer.

snippage of typical crappola alarmist windbag sites....